1. Information About the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following Finding Heads International GmbH (hereafter Finding Heads) details the use of personal data when utilising its website. Personal data includes all data related to your personal being, e.g., name, address, email addresses, and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party per Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Finding Heads International GmbH, Wipperstr. 38, 58553 Halver, email@example.com (see Impressum section). Those at Finding Heads in charge of data protection can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the aforementioned mailing address with the addition of “Attn: Data Security Officer/Datenschutzbeauftragte.”
(3) When initiating contact with Finding Heads per email or contact form, the data you share (your email address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) will be retained by Finding Heads in order to respond to your inquiries. Data collected in this context will be deleted once it is no longer required or the processing of said data will be limited in the event that data retention is required by law.
(4) In the event that Finding Heads relies on service providers commissioned to carry out individual functions of this offer or wishes to use your data for commercial purposes, then you will be notified immediately regarding the corresponding processes in detail. The criteria determined for the duration of data retention will also be stated at that time.
2. Your Rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights with Finding Heads:
– right to information,
– right to correct or delete,
– right to limit processing,
– right to rescind processing consent,
– right to data transferability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with data privacy regulators regarding the use of your personal data by Finding Heads. The responsible regulator is: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen Helga Block Kavalleriestr. 2-4 40213 Düsseldorf Tel: 0211/38424-0 Fax: 0211/38424-10 Email: email@example.com
3. Collection of Personal Data When Visiting This Website
(1) Finding Heads collects only the personal data transmitted from your browser to the server when you use this website simply for information, i.e., when you have not registered or otherwise transferred information. By viewing the website, the data technically required in order to display this website and to ensure stability and security will be collected (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (concrete page) – Access status/HTTP status code
– Corresponding data volume transmitted
– Website from which the request originated
– Operating system and its user interface, eLanguage, and browser software version.
(2) In addition to the data stated above, cookies will be saved to your device when using this website. Cookies are small text files saved to the hard drive by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the site that set the cookie (Finding Heads in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your device. They serve to make internet offerings more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website utilises the following types of cookies, whose scope and function will be explained in the following: – Transient cookies (see b) – Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save the session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be classified within one common session. This allows your device to be recognised when you return to this website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically following a determined period of time, which varies according to cookie. You may delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You may configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. In this event, you may not be able to utilise all of the functions on this website.
4. Further Functions and Offerings from This Website
(1) Besides purely informative use of this website, Finding Heads offers various services that you may use if interested. In order to do so, you must generally provide additional personal data, which Finding Heads uses to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) Finding Heads sometimes utilises external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected and hired by Finding Heads, are subject to its instructions, and are regularly monitored.
(3) Further, Finding Heads may share your personal data with third parties when campaign participations, contract conclusions, or similar services are offered by Finding Heads together with its partners. You will receive additional details regarding this matter when you enter your personal data or below in the offer description.
(4) If this service provider or partner is headquartered in a nation outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), Finding Heads will inform you regarding the consequences of this situation in the offer description.
5. Objection To or Rescission of Consent to Process Your Data
(1) If you have granted consent to process your data, then you may rescind it at any time. Such a rescission influences the processing reliability of your personal data after exercising this option with Finding Heads.
(2) If Finding Heads supports the processing of your personal data for the consideration of interested parties, then you may object to this processing. This is the case particularly when processing is not necessary in order to fulfil a contract with you, which will be elaborated in the following function descriptions. When exercising this right to object, Finding Heads requests that you share the reason why your personal data should not be processed as executed. In the event you send objection with reason, Finding Heads will investigate the matter and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you the compelling reasons requiring protection due to which the processing will continue. (3) Naturally, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for commercial or data analysis purposes. You can obtain further information about your objection to commercial use by contacting Finding Heads using the contact information below: Finding Heads International GmbH Altenaer Str. 31 58507 Lüdenscheid Tel +49 (0) 2351 / 6 70 80 20 Fax +49 (0) 2351 / 6 70 83 45 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Use of the Job Application Portal
(1) If you wish to use the Finding Heads job application portal, then you must register by providing your email address, a self-chosen password, as well as a user name of your choice. You are not required to use your own name; use of a pseudonym is possible. Finding Heads utilises the double opt-in procedure for registration, which means that your registration is completed only when you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in the confirmation email sent for this purpose. In the event that you have not made confirmation within 24 hours, then your registration will be automatically deleted from the databank. Providing the aforementioned data is required; you may provide all additional information at your discretion by using the portal.
(2) When you use the portal, Finding Heads will save the data required to fulfil the contract until you definitively delete your access. Further, Finding Heads will use the information you have voluntarily supplied for the time that you use the portal, provided that you have not previously deleted this information. You can manage and change all of your information in the protected customer area. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted with TLS technology.
7. Service from WiredMinds
Products and services from WiredMinds AG (www.wiredminds.de) are used on this website for marketing and optimisation purposes. In the process data is collected, processed, and saved in order to create a pseudonym usage profile. When possible and reasonable, the usage profile will be completely anonymised. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Information about cookies can be found under Section 3
(2). The data collected, which can also include personal data, will be transmitted to WiredMinds or collected directly by WiredMinds. WiredMinds may use information left behind through visits to the websites in order to create anonymised usage profiles. The data collected in this manner will not be used without the express consent of those affected in order to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be combined with personal data on the holder of the pseudonym. If IP addresses are collected, then these will be anonymised immediately upon collection by deleting the last block of numbers. You may object to the collection, processing, and retention of data effective henceforth at anytime. In order to do so, please use the following link: Opt out of WiredMinds tracking.